Next Gen Unannounced MMO

Some of the work I created while Lead Character Artist on an Unannounced MMO.
I made both and high poly and low poly models and textures.
1024x1024 Diffuse / Normal / Spec
@5,000 tris each

A large part of my job was providing guides, art mentoring, pipeline creation for characters and armor as well as character art for the game.
Working with the team in China required that documents be as clear as possible visually, as I could not be certain the translations would be accurate.
I was also expected to provide feedback on all assets, and approve work from the internal US artists.

The video below shows our instance we were working on internally. Shows a number of the monsters made by the US art team.


This video shows some of the characters done both the US and China.